Who can become a Referrer?
1. Existing customers who are Bronze Tier can join the Florence Black Referral Program, unless previously removed from the Referral Program for incorrect use or other reasons as determined by the discretion of Florence Black.
2. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parent or guardian’s approval to join the Florence Black Referral Program.
3. You must complete the Loyalty Referral Sign Up Form and enter all details correctly, to the best of your knowledge.
How do I join the Referral Program?
1. Complete our online Referral Program form.
2. We'll review your application, confirm your Tier and notify you if you are successful at meeting our criteria.
3. Once confirmed, you can begin sharing your referral code with friends and family, who are new to the brand.
Is it free to join?
How does it work once I am a Referrer?
1. When one of your Referee's makes their first purchase, they can enter your referral code on the cart page and check out.
2. We'll review the order (typically within 24/48hrs) to confirm they are a new customer and you are recognised as a referrer.
3. We will then assign you both points!
Important note: You can't use the code at any point for your own orders.
How many points do I get?
For every new customer you bring to the brand, recognised Referrers will receive 100 points. Referees will receive 50 points.
How do returns work with my points?
If a Referee returns their items, it is at the discretion of Florence Black to revoke any assigned points to deter gamification.
How often will I receive communication regarding the Referral Program?
You will only receive email communication regarding our Referral Program for program updates and referral updates. If you do not wish to receive emails from Florence Black, simply click "unsubscribe" in any of our email communications and you will be removed from our marketing communications. This will not affect your points, however you may miss out on important information.
For any further queries please get in contact using the “contact us” section of the website.